Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mont Saint Michelle

A few photos for your enjoyment from our excursion today...


{07.08.10}


Today we drove to Mont Saint Michelle. It was about an hour and a half drive. I drove another manual transmission car and let's just say I am getting better, but always happy to park! The past few days have been busy. Because of the excursion today we had to do some major planning of car rentals and food prep. I think we got it taken care of though.




And...we are getting really good at the caravan thing. After being lost and missing each other on the way to Brittany from Paris, we are sticking together much better. No one wants to relive that nightmare. Today I drove a van with a GPS which was super helpful and we now know which cars need walkie talkies, maps and phones.




The sun is warm. The food is great. The company is fabulous!




No comments: